Topics for WAT & GD
Here are some Important topics for WAT & GDPI 2023 for MBA Aspiring students and Government job aspiring students.
- Digital Rupee: How it works, what are the challenges and way forward
- Use of Artificial Intelligence in day to day life
- What should be done government to improve Startup culture in Country?
- Labour & Migration problems in India. suggest ways to improve it.
- Air pollution in Indian cities and Urbanization
- Digital Education in India, suggest ways to improve?
- Merging public sector banks, A right step to revive Banking sector in India?
- Health Standard in India. How govt should improve health facility to fight Pandemic in future?
- Biased Media is a real threat to Indian Democracy
- Work for home trend is win -win situation for all?
- Pros and Cons of Online shopping and E-commerce?
- NPA Problem of Banks: Challenges, way forward, its effects on Public
- GST ( Goods and services tax): How GST is changing the business scenario of India?
- How Technology is changing the face of education?
- Social networking in our lives?
- There is no “I” in teamwork. Explain.
- Exorbitant rise in Prices of Vegetables, and still farmers are facing losses. Discuss
- Smart Cities Vs. Rising pollution levels of metropolitan
- Effect of Social media on our daily life
- Uniform civil Code in India, Discuss Challenges
- Are Gandhi ji and his teachings relevant in today’s world?
- Changing landscape in banking sector and its challenges
- Opinion based topics: Love Marriage or Arranged Marriage; Nuclear Family or Joint Family, etc.
- Argumentative/ Controversial topics: Reservation should be removed; Quota System should be abolished, etc.
- Abstract: Where there’s a will, there’s a way; Black or White?
- Water crisis in India: How India should tackle it?
- Female Participation in Indian workforce
WAT & GDPI Material Course for B School WATGDPI 2023
WAT GDPI Material course for MBA Aspirants for 2023. This course provides you best possible content for Your WATGDPI. We give you more than 70 Hot Articles & PI Experiences and Answers. Join it-