CLAT 2019 was held in May 26 (Sunday 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM) in offline mode.
The official schedule was released at clat.ac.in.
For CLAT 2020, Law aspirants seeking admissions to 3 years/ 5-year Integrated LLB and LLM Programs in 19 NLUs and other private schools can apply online from January to April 2020.
The application fee is INR 4000.
CLAT Exam Notification 2020
CLAT 2020 Exam Dates
For academic session 2020-21,
Visit CLAT Official Website i.e. www.clat.ac.in to check the same.
Tabulated below are the tentative dates for the law entrance exam:
|CLAT 2020 Exam Notification||December 2019|
|Availability of CLAT 2020 Application Form||January– April 2019|
|Availability of CLAT 2020 Admit Card|
|CLAT Exam Date 2020||May 2020|
|Uploading of Answer Key||May 2020|
|Declaration of CLAT 2020 Result (Merit List)||May– June 2019|
|Publication of 1st Indicative Seat Allotment List||June, 2020|
|Payment of CLAT Counselling Fee (INR 50000)||June 2020|
CLAT GK & Current affairs Course
CLAT GK & Current affairs Course 2020
This Course would help you to get more than 40 marks in GK Section, You will get the best ever content for this exam, You will get only concise and relevant stuff.
This course would groom you exponentially.
If you are serious aspirant of CLAT, Then Join us.
CLAT GK & Current affairs Tests
CLAT Exam Pattern
Highlights of exam pattern of CLAT is as follows:
- Mode of Examination: Offline
- Number of Sections: In LLB- 5 Sections and In LLM – 3 sections
- Nature of Questions: Objective type (MCQs)
- Total Questions: 200 Questions in LLB and 150 Questions in LLM
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark of each question
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks deducted for a wrong answer
Exam Pattern for LLB
- For undergraduate courses, the question paper will contain 5 sections namely – English (Comprehension), General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability), Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning.
- For every correct answer, a candidate will be awarded 1 mark and ¼ mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
The section-wise distribution in the question paper is mentioned below:
|SUBJECTS||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MAXIMUM MARKS|
|English (including comprehension)||40||40|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||50||50|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||20||20|
|Total||200 questions||200 marks|
CLAT Exam Pattern – LLM Program
Exam Pattern for CLAT LLM program will encompass topics from Constitutional Law, Jurisprudence, Contract, Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, IPR etc. LLM Paper will have as many as 150 objective type questions.
Sectional distribution of questions is indicated below:
|Section||Total Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Other Law Subjects||50||50|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks|