Here is the list of Nobel prize winners 2023 Nobel Prize 2023 Winner in Physiology or Medicine The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine was awarded to Katalin Karikó and Drew Weissman for their pioneering work on mRNA vaccines, which have played a pivotal role in the fight against COVID-19. Nobel Prize 2023 Winners in Physics Pierre Agostini, Ferenc Read more about Nobel Prize Winners 2023[…]
Chandrayaan-3 is the third Indian lunar exploration mission under the Indian Space Research Organisation’s (ISRO) Chandrayaan programme. It consists of a lander named Vikram and a rover named Pragyan, similar to those of the Chandrayaan-2 mission. The propulsion module carried the lander and rover configuration to lunar orbit in preparation for a descent the lander. Launch Chandrayaan-3 was launched aboard an LVM3-M4 rocket on 14 Read more about Chandrayan 3[…]
RBI established on 1st April, 1935 under RBI Act 1934. RBI was nationalised in 1949 under the Banking Regulation Act 1949. First Governor of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) – Osborne Smith First Deputy Governor of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) – James B. Taylor Present Governor of RBI – Shaktikanta Das RBI Established on the Read more about Quick Facts-RBI[…]
GK in TISSNET plays a very vital role. To get a call from TISS, every student desires to get 30+ marks in GK but it is not easy to get 30+ in GK. To make it possible, you need to target the right content, the right topics and practice an adequate amount of important questions before Read more about TISS GK Details[…]
Getting good marks in GK Sections helps students to score high percentile in IIFT Exam. Students who top in CAT exam might not top in IIFT if their GK is weak. That’s why students with average quant or reasoning sometimes get top marks in IIFT Exam. Sectional cutoff might be on a lower side. But Read more about How to prepare for IIFT GK 2023[…]
FM paper is scoring one. Management part can be covered easily. Major topics are communication, Corporate governance, Leadership, Motivation, Ethics etc. New syllabus is added in this paper in 2023, You will also get MCQs on Balance sheets, cash flow statement, profit and loss statement. If you want to save your time then you can Read more about How to prepare for FM Paper of RBI Grade B Exam[…]
First bank in India– Bank of Hindustan (1770) First Bank with Indian Capital– Punjab National Bank (Founder of the Bank is Lala Lajpat Rai) First bank to get ISO certificate – Canara Bank First Bank to introduce ATM – HSBC (1987, Mumbai) First Bank in India that was established and managed an Indian Board – Central Read more about Banking Awareness GK[…]
List of India’s Rank in Different Indices 2023 Henley Passport Index 2023: 85 (Japan Tops) Human Development Index 2022: 132 Global Hunger Index 2022: 107 World Press Freedom Index 2022: 150 World Happiness Index 2022: 136 Travel and Tourism Development Index 2022: 54 Corruption Perceptions Index (CPI) 2022: 85 International Intellectual Property Index 2022: 40 Read more about Latest Rankings of India in different index 2023[…]
LIC AAO 2023 Selection Process Candidates have to go through the three-tier selection process for the final selection for LIC AAO 2023. The three stages of the recruitment process include: Preliminary Examination: The prelims exam for the LIC AAO 2023 will be objective type and will be conducted online.Mains Exam: In the mains, exam aspirants Read more about LIC AAO 2023 Paper Pattern[…]
We are providing in depth details about SBI Bank PO Officer salary and other details. 1) Job Profile and Career GrowthFirst You should know that SBI the largest bank in India and biggest brand to work for. Not only the person working as SBI PO earns higher take home salary as compared to IBPS PO, he or Read more about 2023 SBI PO Salary, work profile, Perks and other Benefits[…]
As per New Pattern, Weightage of GK has enhanced drastically. Earlier, There was no GK Section in Tier 2, Now There is.Final selection in SSC CGL is summation of marks of Tier 2 only. As Tier 1 is qualifying nature, and there is no Tier 3. We should know that top marks in GK Read more about How to Prepare for SSC CGL GK[…]
Insight about WAT
Written Ability Test (WAT) in IIMs, IIFT, TISS, SNAP and other prestigious B-schools is 15 to 20 minutes essay writing. You have to write essay in very limited time duration of around 20 minutes. Word limit is generally 250 to 350 words.
1) You should practice writing at least 15 to 25 essays on different topics before going for actual WAT.
2) Structure your essay in three parts – Introduction, Body, and conclusion.
3) You are advised to give wholesome picturesque on given topic in essay. Don’t only write Pros or Cons.
4) Write multiple paragraphs with sub headings. For logical flow, ending of previous paragraph must be connected with the start of next paragraph.
5) Avoid using short forms, abbreviations, and language you use in social channels.
GD: – Group Discussion or group exercise
Here you will be 12-15 People and a topic would be given to you.
And you are supposed to put your views on given topic. It is a discussion and you are supposed to evaluate the topic popping up good and bad sides. So be neutral, don’t take any side. Provide valid points to showcase your knowledge.
You will be given a sheet, Jot down your points and speak few of them first and then rest later.
Keep few things in mind-
• Be calm and composed.
• Initiating and concluding the topic brings more points
• Don’t interrupt in between, speak when someone is finished.
• Keep your voice little louder. It shows your dominance. But don’t shout.
• Ask to participate someone who is not speaking. It shows your leadership skills.
• Always look into eyes of your participants,
• Don’t look down or stare judges.
• Keep your entries optimum: A typical GD runs for about 15-20 minutes so speaking for 5-7 times for 30-40 seconds can be considered optimum.
How to prepare for PI
Personal Interview starts with basic questions like about yourself, your hobbies, your recent trips, or books that you read, your family background, education background, about job, your greatest strength or weakness. Then it goes little deep.
Keep yourself in calm position. It is not a question-answer session; It is about expressing yourself and shows them why you are eligible to be selected. Don’t Beat around the Bush. Answer smartly. Do your homework before interview. Rehearse of your answers.
Your homework includes:-
1) Meaning of your name,
2) Frame a best answer for about yourself question?
3) History of the place from where you belong?
4) Family background?
5) Background of the magazines or newspaper that you follow?
6) Headlines of the today/Yesterday?
7) If you are working then what is your Job profile, your leadership skills that you showed in your job?
8) History of your company, CEO and MD of company, Stock price etc
9) How you or your parents save taxes?
10) Read about the Places that you visited recently?
11) Why MBA?
12) Why that particular institute?
13) Why leaving such good job?
14) Why a gap between graduation?
15) Your long term and short term plans?
16) Your ideal person?
17) Sport that you like and follow, read about it thoroughly
18) Interviewer can ask your take on recent current affairs topic like: Introduction of Cheetahs in India, Inflation, Sexual harassment at workplace, Smart Cities, G20 Summit, Russia-Ukraine War, Digital Rupee in India, Startup culture in India etc
19) Frame your answers for questions: what would you do if you are made PM of this country? Or you won a lottery?
20) What you want to do for society?
21) Recent book that you read, its story, writer and history of writer?
22) Favorite singer if your hob is to listen music , what kind of genre you like?
23) Your biggest strength or weakness?
24) What is repo rate , what is inflation? how we measure it?. Read about recent monetary Policy of RBI.
25) Read about Recent Union Budget, Economic Survey, Government schemes
26) Whom you were supporting in recent election? and why? or Name the 5 states where elections are being held soon.
27) What is Question hour?, Difference between Bill and Act?, How a bill is passed? Read about Constitutional process in Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha.
Topics for WAT & GD
Here are some Important topics for WAT & GDPI 2023 for MBA Aspiring students and Government job aspiring students.
- Digital Rupee: How it works, what are the challenges and way forward
- Use of Artificial Intelligence in day to day life
- What should be done government to improve Startup culture in Country?
- Labour & Migration problems in India. suggest ways to improve it.
- Air pollution in Indian cities and Urbanization
- Digital Education in India, suggest ways to improve?
- Merging public sector banks, A right step to revive Banking sector in India?
- Health Standard in India. How govt should improve health facility to fight Pandemic in future?
- Biased Media is a real threat to Indian Democracy
- Work for home trend is win -win situation for all?
- Pros and Cons of Online shopping and E-commerce?
- NPA Problem of Banks: Challenges, way forward, its effects on Public
- GST ( Goods and services tax): How GST is changing the business scenario of India?
- How Technology is changing the face of education?
- Social networking in our lives?
- There is no “I” in teamwork. Explain.
- Exorbitant rise in Prices of Vegetables, and still farmers are facing losses. Discuss
- Smart Cities Vs. Rising pollution levels of metropolitan
- Effect of Social media on our daily life
- Uniform civil Code in India, Discuss Challenges
- Are Gandhi ji and his teachings relevant in today’s world?
- Changing landscape in banking sector and its challenges
- Opinion based topics: Love Marriage or Arranged Marriage; Nuclear Family or Joint Family, etc.
- Argumentative/ Controversial topics: Reservation should be removed; Quota System should be abolished, etc.
- Abstract: Where there’s a will, there’s a way; Black or White?
- Water crisis in India: How India should tackle it?
- Female Participation in Indian workforce
Course Fee: Rs. 500 Validity: Till SIDBI Exam 2023 Hello SIDBI AspirantsPrepare with us for SIDBI GA for 2023 Exam.A right module of GA could put you ahead from other aspirants. Our GA modules are very concise, relevant and updated. We guarantee that you would fetch high marks in GA with our Notes and MCQs.We Read more about SIDBI Grade A GA Course 2023[…]