Fee: Rs. 500 Only
Congratulations for clearing 1st round. but the real competition starts in 2nd round which is WAT & GDPI. Now, that you have crossed the first hurdle of cracking the written exam, it’s time to focus on next stage without any delay. During the GDPI selection process, you compete with the best of the best.
As you all know that we are The Best GK and current affairs provider for all MBA Exams. So we know which topics were in lime light and which topics and articles you need to know about for your WAT & GDPI round.
So we bring for you a course which would put you ahead from other aspirants for sure.
This course would be a great value addition we guarantee that. Our content would be a game changer for you.
1) Dedicated Whatsapp group:
short articles of past 1 year,
Current affairs important updates of past 1 year,
Guidelines and other important information for WAT & GDPI
2) PDFs Modules covering Most important Essays/WAT topics, GD Topics & PI Q & A.
Guidelines for WAT-GD-PI.
3) General awareness PDFs about RBI, Finance Ministry, Economics and Finance, Policies, Constitution, Government Schemes, World Organizations, Important Revolutions, Agricultures and rural developments, Recent bills and acts, Sports, Banking, marketing etc
4) PDFs: information about exemplary world leaders, MDs, Founders, Ideals
like Gandhi, Ratan Tata, Bill gates, Steve Jobs etc.
For any Query
Ping us at 8447098199 or drop a mail at <email@example.com>
Our website: gkmojo.com
Important Articles for WAT & GDPI 2022
Important WAT and GD topics
1) Is Farmer Loan waivers the right move for welfare of Indian Farmers?
2) After Demonetisation, Is India really going towards a cashless economy?
3) Pros and Cons of Online shopping and E-commerce?
4) GST ( Goods and services tax): How GST is changing the business scenario of India?
5) Ayushman Bharat: much needed social scheme
6) Social networking in our lives?
7) JAM (Jan Dhan-Aadhar-Mobile) move of the government (1bn -1bn-1bn )
8) privacy is your right now, How does it affect India ?
9) How Technology is changing the face of education?
10) There is no “I” in teamwork.
11) Smart Cities Vs. Rising pollution levels of metropolitan
13) Effect of media on our daily life
14) Jio and its impact on telecom sector
15) Triple Talaq is welcome step or not?
16) Optional service charge at restaurants – Pros and Cons
17) Bullet train or Better trains – What does India need?
18) Are Gandhi ji and his teachings relevant in today’s world?
19) Changing landscape in banking sector and its challenges
20) NPA Problem of Banks