- 1. Which planet is the smallest planet in solar system?
- 2. Doklam Plateau, a disputed place between Bhutan and China, is close to which Indian state?
- 3. Sardar Sarovar dam, a gravity dam is situated on which river?
- 4. The boundary line between India and Myanmar is known as?
- 5. The state having a largest area of forest cover in India is?
- 6. Which country has the The longest coastline in the world?
- 7. Which Indian state produces saffron in India?
- 8. Digboi, The oldest oil refinery is in which Indian state?
- 9. Which of the following is not the correct match between City to river?
- 10. Which continent has the the highest number of countries?
One thought on “Geography Quiz 1”
ques 4 wrong
38 parallel line —– bet north and south korea
49 —— usa and canada
24 —– india and pak(runn of kutch)
17 —— north and south vietnam
Comments are closed.