Following are the highlights of CMAT 2020 exam pattern-
CMAT is a computer-based online entrance exam for admission into programmes like MBA, PGDM and PGCM offered the B-schools in India.
- There are 4 Sections in CMAT Exam.
The total number of questions in CMAT is 100, with each section having 25 questions.
Maximum Score Marks- 400
The time duration of CMAT: 180 minutes.
There was no sectional time limit.
There are four options for each question.
Score for each question- +4,
Negative marks per Question is -1.
CMAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Number of questions
Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation
Major Topics for Each Section:
- QA & DI Topics: Simple Interest and Compound Interest, Number Systems, Geometry, Quadratic and Linear Equations, Profit and Loss, Alligation and Mixtures, Permutation and Combination and in-equations. Tables, Pie charts etc.
- Logical Reasoning: Analogy Test, Cause and Effects, Assumptions, Analytical Reasoning, Inferences, Direction and Distance Test, Non-Verbal Tests (Visual Reasoning) etc.
- English: Synonyms and Antonyms, English Grammar, One Word Substitution, Paragraph Completion etc
- General Awareness: Current affairs of past 8 months (National & International), Business affairs, Art and Culture, Appointments, Indian Polity, MDs & CEOs, Geography, History, Picture based GK, Basic Economics & Finance etc