RBI Grade B Phase 2 2018:-
- 3 papers in Phase 2,
- Each with 100 marks and 90 minutes
- English paper easiest among these three.
This paper comprises of 3 sections:
- Précis writing:
One Paragraph which you have to write in prescribed word limit. Précis writing is just a summary in your language of the paragraph without altering any information given there.
One RC and around 4 Questions from it.
Questions are direct and can be written from the RC.
Just write down in your words.
There would be 5 topics given there for essay.
Choose one and write on it.
Write in word limits;
choose the topics wisely, of course the one on which you know maximum facts.Keep your essay format like that:- Introduction….content…conclusion.
2017 English Paper:-
- Comprehension topic:
- Essay writing topics:
(a) Nuclear Power Plant
(c) Digitisation and Ransomware
(d) Merger of SBI
(e) Centralization of Higher Education
- Précis writing topics:
Gold and Paper Currency
Here are some important topics for Essay.
Read about them
- Fugitive Economic Offender’s Bill 2017
- Steps Taken by Govt or RBI to Tackle NPA?
- Jan-Dhan Yojana and Minimum Balance Penalty- How will it work?
- How digitization is strengthening Indian Economy & Democracy?
- How GST faired in 1 year?
- Role of Payment Banks in Indian Banking System
- Discuss Government’s Steps for Women Empowerment?
- Ayushman Bharat : National health protection scheme
- Saubhagya Scheme
- What is behind India’s 30 step jumps in ease of doing business- What does it means to Indians?
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (Amendment) Bill, 2017
- Social Media: fake news and mob lynching?
- Swachh Bharat Campaign. Success or failure?
- Doubling farmer’s income by 2022, Steps taken by government
- How to effectively manage natural disasters like floods and storms?