The common doubt they face is, how to prepare for RBI Grade B Exam.
Here is the answer:
There are 3 Phases of RBI Grade B Exam. Phase 1, Phase 2 and PI.
Phase 2: There are 3 papers in Phase 2.
- Paper 1: Economics and Social Issues (100 marks, MCQs based paper)
- Paper 2: Finance & Management (100 marks, MCQs based paper)
- Paper 3: English (100 marks, Type essay, precis writing and RC on computer screen)
Lets talk about Phase 2 Economic and social issues Paper here-
- Economics– Ramesh Singh and Mishra Puri, Sanjiv Verma (For Revision or to Cover Economics in Less Time), Disha Economics Compendium(MCQ)
- Social Issue-Summary Sheet, Census, Socio Economic Census etc.
Important Chapters of of the following books:-
- IAS Parliament
- RBI FAQ
- PIB Website
- Search topics on Google
2018 RBI Grade B Cut offs are:
Economic and Social issues Course for RBI Grade B Exam
If you want to save your time to get relevant and concise content for Economics and social issues Notes and MCQs as per latest paper pattern,
Wants to cover all above topics in concise form and in a well structured manner then
Join our RBI Grade B Phase 2 ESI Course
Here are top 20 topics that you need to read thoroughly: You will find paragraph based Questions on these topics in RBI Grade B Phase 2 ESI Paper 2019