Course price : 900 Rupees
Course validity: Till RBI Grade B Phase 2 Exam 2019
Note: You get All Modules Just after Payment. We Keep updating modules till exam.
You get chapter wise notes and MCQs. Notes are very concise, updated and easy to understand.
GKmojo Result (RBI Grade B)
A. Total 12+ selection in RBI Grade B Exam since 2015.
B. More than 700+ students so far with 50+ GA Marks in Phase 1 since 2015
C. More than 85 students with 75+ marks in Phase 2 ESI & FM since 2015.
Hello RBI Grade B Aspirants,
We are here to reduce your efforts and pain to get selected in RBI by providing you the right and apt content.
Our Notes are concise, updated and cover whole syllabus in very neatly manner. We have compiled MCQs as per latest pattern of paper.
Numericals are well explained with solved exercises.
We have covered whole Syllabus as prescribed by RBI.
Whole material is in 35 PDFs containing Notes chapter wise. Every PDF is concise and updated. You will get more than 500 MCQs as per latest pattern. You will get well explained Numerical.
Numericals on Bonds, current liabilities, debt equity ratio etc are covered as per latest pattern of the paper.
(a) Financial System
1. Regulators of Banks and Financial Institutions
2. Reserve Bank of India- functions and conduct of monetary policy, Banking System in India, Financial Institutions – SIDBI, EXIM, NABARD, NHB, etc.
(b) Financial Markets
Primary and Secondary Markets (Forex, Money, Bond, Equity, etc.), functions, instruments, recent developments.
(c) General Topics
1. Risk Management in Banking Sector
2. Basics of Derivatives: Forward, Futures and Swap
3. Changing Landscape of Banking sector
4. Recent Developments in the Financial Sector, Portfolio Investment, Public Sector Reforms, Disinvestments
5. Financial Inclusion- use of technology
6. Alternate source of finance, private and social cost-benefit, Public-Private Partnership
7. Corporate Governance in Banking Sector, role of e-governance in addressing the issues of corruption and inefficiency in the government sector.
8. The Union Budget – Direct and Indirect taxes; Non-tax sources of Revenue, GST, Thirteenth Finance Commission and GST, Finance Commission, Fiscal Policy, Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Act (FRBM),
9. Inflation: Definition, trends, estimates, consequences, and remedies (control): WPI, CPI – components and trends.
1. Management: its nature and scope;
2. The Management Processes; Planning, Organization, Staffing, Directing and Controlling; The Role of a Manager in an Organization.
3. Leadership: The Tasks of a Leader; Leadership Styles; Leadership Theories; A successful Leader versus an effective Leader.
4. Human Resource Development: Concept of HRD; Goals of HRD; Performance Appraisal – Potential appraisal and development – Feedback and Performance Counselling – Career Planning – Training and Development – Rewards – Employee Welfare.
5. Motivation, Morale and Incentives: Theories of Motivation; How Managers Motivate; Concept of Morale; Factors determining morale; Role of Incentives in Building up Morale.
6. Communication: Steps in the Communication Process; Communication Channels; Oral versus Written Communication; Verbal versus non-verbal Communication; upward, downward and lateral communication; Barriers to Communication, Role of Information Technology.
7. Corporate Governance: Factors affecting Corporate Governance; Mechanisms of Corporate Governance.
How to contact us :-
For any query drop a mail to email@example.com
or call or ping me at 8447098199
Note: Material will be sent to you though mail in PDFs just after registration within 2 hours.
Testimonials from our students:
Rishabh Sinha: I cleared the rbi grade b thanks to your material. Thank youu.
(RBI Grade B selected student 2017)
Shefali Agrawal : Sir, cleared RBI Grade b exam. thanku thanku. Thanks alot for material.
keep up the gud work sir ( RBI Grade b 2017 selected student)
Ashish Ambade : Sir, I would like to inform you that i have cleared RBI grade b phase 2 and will attend interview. I thank you for providing me the notes which were very much helpful for me to reach upto the interview.
Tanya Sangama : I’m glad to inform you that I’ve cleared the Second round of RBI grade B exam. Thank you for your materials. Keep up the good work!!
Gaurav: I subscribed your course for phase 1 and 2 both, I along with my wife sat for phase 2 exam, and she cleared it, thanks alot for such point to point notes…please help her for interview now !!