Course Fee: Rs. 350
Course Validity: Till JBIMS MHRD Exam 2023-24
About JBIMS MHRD programme
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, offers 2 year full time Master degree program “Master in Human Resource Development (MHRD)”. The program is designed for aspirants with a strong desire to specialize in Human Resource Management. It focuses on developing HR leaders integrated with the Business as Partners. The program offers an extensive curriculum which includes a series of courses in various areas of Management apart from HR courses. These are multidisciplinary courses which are important for Strategic planning and Decision making. The major HR thrust areas are Talent Attraction, Compensation Administration, Human Resource Management, Performance Management, Welfare and Industrial Relations & Labour laws, Human Resources Information Systems, Learning and Development.
The admission process consist of
- Written Aptitude Test on Mobile phones
- Qualified Students will undergo In-Person Assessment including Writing Skill, Group Activity and Personal Interview.
- Those who qualify for in Written test will go for Group Activity. Those who qualify in Group Activity will Undergo Writing Skill and Personal Interview.
The written test will consist of 100 items of 1 mark each.
- The hundred items will be multiple choice items where correct / students‟ responses will be scored as 1 depending upon the correct and desirous choice.
100 items will include-
1. 20 Items for Numerical Ability
2. 20 Items for General And Business Environment Awareness
3. 20 Items for Human Behaviour Aspect
4. 20 Items for Group Dynamics
5. 20 Items for Individual Behaviour
We, GKmojo bring to you a very well prepared GK course for this exam.
Trusted thousands of serious aspirants every year, who land up in top institutes, We are proven one of the best in providing MBA GK Notes and MCQs.
You get adequate number of tests, MCQs and all relevant content for GK.
Here are the details of this course:
1) 500+ Most Important MCQs
2) 20 Tests ( Current affairs based tests + Static GK Tests)
3) Current affairs of past 8 months covering all relevant areas.
4) Static GK Material (All relevant topics are covered)
5) Whatsapp GK Group for daily updates, short notes and regular quizzes and discussions
Testimonials our students and their achievements:
Yogesh: Thanks sir almost 18-19 questions were from Ur notes in today’s exam. (JBIMS 2018 Batch Student)
Udit Bansal: Just wanted to say that joining GKbuddy has been the best decision for GK, You really doing an amazing job , Being a working professional , It gets difficult to follow up on each piece of news, however , the daily night sessions keep me updated.
Dikshant rana(Current student of JBIMS): Sir what notes, simply amazing!! Thanks alot sir!!