Choose Your exam
RBI Grade B Previous year papers
RBI Grade B Phase 2 FM Paper 2016
RBI Grade B Phase 2 FM Paper 2017
RBI Grade B Courses 2018
RBI Grade B Exam Preparation
How to prepare for RBI Grade b Phase 2 ESI Exam
How to prepare for RBI Grade b Phase 2 FM Exam
How to prepare for RBI Grade b Phase 2 English Exam
RBI Grade B Paper Pattern
There are 3 stages of RBI Grade B exam:
1) Phase 1
2) Phase 2
RBI Grade B Phase I Exam Pattern:
|S. No.||Name of Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||General Awareness||80||80||Composite time of|
- Phase 1 Exam is of qualifying by nature, Students who qualify Phase 1 exam, get the chance to sit for phase 2 exam.
- There is sectional and overall cutoff for phase 1.
- There is no sectional timing, You get composite time of 2 hours for the paper.
- Phase 1 Exam is online.
RBI Grade B Phase II Exam Pattern:
|S. No.||Name of Test||Paper Type||Maximum Marks||Time Allotted|
|1.||Paper I – Economic and Social Issues||Objective Test||100||90|
|2.||Paper II – English (Writing Skills)||Descriptive Test||100||90|
|3.||Paper III – Finance and Management||Objective Test||100||90|
- Phase 2 Exam is of qualifying by nature, Students who qualify Phase 2 exam, get the chance to interview.
- Phase 2 Marks along with Interview are considered for final selection
- There are 65 Qs each in FM and ESI Paper, 30 Qs with 1 mark and 35 Qs with 2 marks.
2 Marks Qs have 1 paragraph and 2-3 Qs on it. While paragraph doesn’t contain direct answers for these Qs.
- Phase 2 Exam is online.
RBI Grade B Officer Interview round:
Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview, based on aggregate marks obtained in Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III of Phase II exam. The interview will carry 50 marks. Final selection: Phase 2 + Interview