Here are all 40 questions asked in TISSNET GK 2020. The level of GK Questions was moderate to Tough.
Around 27 questions are asked from GKmojo content this year. Which is the highest in market from a single source. We have got 34,33, 29 in past years. We have been improving ourselves every year to enhance our strike rate.
1. Who is the Youngest PM in the world?
A. Boris Johnson
B. Sanna Marine
C. Justin Trudeau
D. Jacinda Arden
Answer: B. Sanna Marine
2. Which country is the largest source of SO2 Emitter in the world?
Answer: C. China
3. The largest lift Irrigation project, Kaleshwaram Project is located in which state?
B. Andhra Pradesh
Answer: C. Telangana
4. Araku Valley is situated in which Indian state?
B. Andhra Pradesh
Answer: B. Andhra Pradesh
5. Which 2 gases react to deplete the Ozone layer?
A. Hydrogen and Carbon
B. Chlorine and Bromine
C. Chlorine and Oxygen
D. Nitrogen and Sulphur
Answer: B. Chlorine and Bromine
6. 1st Receipt of Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award?
A. Geet Sethi
B. Karnam Malleshwari
C. Vishwanathan Anand
D. Sachin Tendulkar
Answer: C. Vishwanathan Anand
7. Odd one Out:
A. PV Sindhu
B. Saina Nehwal
C. Jwala Gupta
D. Ashwani Nachappa
Answer: D. Ashwani Nachappa
8. Odd one out:
A. Kiran Majumdar Shaw
B. Arundhati Bhattacharya
C. Anu Aga
D. Vandana Luthra
Answer: B. Arundhari Bhattacharya
9. What was the order of recent Lok Sabha election 2019?
Answer: A. 17
10. Scheme subsumed under Ayushman Bharat Scheme?
A. Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY)
B. Senior citizen Health Insurance scheme (SCHIS)
Answer: D. Both
11. How many Red Balls are there in Snooker?
Answer: C. 15
12. Agricultural shot is in
Answer: A. Cricket
13. “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others”. is said
A. Mother Teresa
B. Mahatma Gandhi
C. Nelson Mandela
D. Martin Luther King Jr
Answer: B. Mahatma Gandhi
14. India celebrated its first independence in which year?
Answer: A. 1930
15. Who is considered as the father of local self government in India?
A. Lord Curzon
B. Lord Ripon
C. Raja Ram Mohan Roy
D. William Bentick
Answer: B. Lord Ripon
16. Who propounded the Drain of Wealth theory?
A. Raja Ram Mohan Roy
B. JL Bajaj
C. Dadabhai Naroji
D. Ghanshayam Das Birla
Answer: C. Dadabhai Naroji
17. Target under SDG-17: Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the Global Partnership for sustainable development?
B. Capacity Building
C. Trade Facilitation
D. Sports Tournaments
Answer: D. Sports Tournaments
18. The Venue of COP 25 of UNFCCC?
19. Which of the following UTs are with Legislature?
A. Delhi, Jammu & Kashmir, Puducherry
B. Delhi, Jammu & Kashmir, Daman & Diu
C. Delhi, Ladakh, Puducherry
D. Chandigarh, Jammu & Kashmir, Puducherry
Answer: Delhi, Jammu & Kashmir, Puducherry
20. The theme of world day against child labour 2019 is
A. child labour is unacceptable
B. We are united against child labour
C. Say No to Child Labour
D. Children shouldn’t work in fields, but on dreams
Answer: Children shouldn’t work in fields, but on dreams
21. Not SME Cluster is recognized MSME?
22. What is the full form of HTML?
A. Hyper Text Markup Language
B. Hypo Text Markup Language
C. Hyper Time Markup Language
D. Hyper Text Mark Language
Answer: Hyper text markup Language
23. What was the name of Rover deployed in Chandrayan 2 mission?
24. Name of India’s 1st planned manned mission?
25. High speed locomotive with speed 180 kmph is manufactured at
D. Chitranjan locomotive works in WB
Answer: Chitranjan locomotive works in WB
26. The concept of Gross National happiness is utilized which country to measure development?
D. New Zealand
27. Which of the following arctic animal is considered as the most vulnerable due to global warming
28.State immunization against Filaria?
29. The uninhabitable earth is a book is written
A. Esther Duflo
B. David Wallace Wells
C. Greta Thunberg
D. Sunita krishanan
Answer: David Wallace Wells
30. Which state has the maximum elderly people in India?
31. The 71st amendment amended 8th schedule and added konkani, maitei and….language?
32. Organization formed in 1955 and then reference of GATT etc
33. Aim of Sagarmala Project?
A. Port led development
B. River port development
C. Railways grid Development
D. Develop inland waterways
Answer: Port led development
34. NITI Aayog hands with ………for digital capability centers
C. McKinsey and company
D. Ernst & Young
Answer: McKinsey and company
This question we think was from tissmat. so below questions is from tissnet.
34. Nishtha scheme is related to
Answer: Improving Quality of School Education through Integrated Teacher Training
35. Margarita with a straw is directed
A. Sonali Bose
B. Nandita Das
C. Joya Akhtar
D. Konkana Sen Sharma
Answer: Sonali Bose
36. Edward Wallami in 1888 proposed the idea for
A. ATM Cards
B. Debit Cards
C. Credit Cards
Answer: Credit cards
37. Lesser hazardous aquatic pollutant in arctic?
B. Acid precipitation
C. Heavy metals
D. Hot Water
Answer: Hot water
38. Chairman of NHRC?
A. Pinaki Chandra Ghose
B. HL Dattu
C. Vinod Rai
D. Justice Chamleshwar
Answer: HL Dattu
39. Which state has the highest groundwater level?
40. Candidate removed from anti party activities?
GKmojo TISSNET+TISSMAT GK Course 2020-21
One of the best course for TISS GK from past 6 years, This course will fetch you more than 80% marks in GK. Join it and start your preparation with us.