- SNAP Test duration is of 120 minutes. Please note that the SNAP 2019 test will be computer based test.
- Date: 15 December 2019; Time: 14.00 – 16.00 hours.
- SNAP Test is an objective test. Each question has four responses (Only for Normal Questions). Candidate should choose an appropriate response.
- Each wrong answer attracts 25% negative marks for Normal Questions and for Special Questions also.
- In Quantitative Section for special questions, which will have blanks where answers should be entered by the candidate using the virtual keyboard.
For Example – What are the last two digits of the number 745? Then by using virtual keyboard you have to enter the answer as 07