Here is the questions of RBI Grade B FM Paper 2017.
1. A in BARS Stands for? Anchored
2. Managerial leadership is also called as?
3. Corporate governance committee under whom?
4. Capital account convertibility risks and examples?
5. Duality of command according to fayol causes?
6. The study of eye movement is called as?
7. An index to measure systematic risk?
8. Bonds that does not pay any coupon is called as? Zero Coupon Bond
9. Peer to Peer lending characteristics?
10. Off exchange transactions are called as? Over the counter
11. Which of the following is off exchange agreement? Forward Contract
12. MBO is also known as? Mgt by results
13. Rule 72? Number of years required to double your money at a given annual rate of return
14. A bank has CRAR of 11.5% for capital of 230,000 crores. calculate the minimum capital required as per BASEL 2 and RBI requirement for BASEL 2
15. A person invests in a share of 400 rupees and after one month sold for 440 rupees. If he invests in future of the same share with 20% margin money and sells the same after one month, what will be the %age gain for both?
16. Stock brought for Rs 45, dividend received Rs 5 and sold for Rs 85. what is the rate of return?
17. Difference between small and payment bank?
18. Path goal theory given by? Robert house
19. Difference between primary and secondary market?
20. Definition of an annuity?
21. Chief of committee on corporate governance? Uday Kotak
22. Goal setting theory given by? Edwin Locke
23. What kind of leadership helps in bringing change in organization? Transformational leadership
24. what differentiates a company from another- core competencies
25. companies goals, skills, vision, mission is identified in- options were functional, organisations, technical competencies
26. statement regarding equity theory and asked to identify the theory
27. statement based on goal setting theory and asked to identify the theory
28. leadership theory in which manager shares decision making with his colleagues?
29. what does a leader do in transformational leadership?
30. A leader who is visible all the time and motivates his team- which kind of leadership
31. A leader who has power to correct the mistakes and even provide rewards when they perform well?
32. According to fayol double command is a source of_________- conflict
33. How does one transfer price risk?
34. Which among these is generally not done “over the counter exchange”?
35. Which would drive all the team together towards a common goal? Motivation
36. Financial inclusion doesn’t include which among the following- savings account, subsidies benefits etc- answer is subsidies
37. Options were given choose which properly defines annuity?
38. A numerical based on CRR- if present bank has X money and has 20% CRR limit –if the limit is increased identify the amount of money in the market
39. WACC numerical
40. Numerical based on identifying the interest if you receive 90 in total in an year based on 45 principle amount
41. Rule 72 numerical-250 is converted into 1000 in 16 years-identify the rate of return
42. Another numerical where 400 converted to 800 –identify the years
43. Systemic risk co-efficiency is identified through which among the following- beta
44. Reduction in import quota is considered as which reform?
45. CRAR was given- we need to identify the capital equivalent based on BASEL AND RBI limit?
46. One numerical based on a construction company cash flow- initial investment 4000 Crore—cash flow statement was given for 5 years-you need to identify if project is financially sustainable or not –if it is then why?
47. What is assumption in internal rate of return— it is reinvested
48. Managerial leadership is also known as—transactional, strategic and two other options
49. After identifying the critical incidents in BARS ,whats the next process?
50. What is known as ability in a person which can be developed or not developed—skill, aptitude, expertise were the options
51. How does government reduce its debt – options were selling government bonds, printing currency and 3 other options
52. Kind of leadership where a leader allows subordinate to take decisions in defined limits?
53. Leadership where leader shares decision making with his colleagues?
54. Bargaining technique where employees bargain for bonus in relation to productivity?
55. What does paralanguage mean?
56. Communication through eye movements- oculesics
57. A passage was given regarding assessment center- question was asked if assessment center was a center or a process or a result
58. What makes an employee feel connected to his company even during downturn- emotional connect
59. A process of steps where job is defined and necessary qualifications are prescribed- job analysis
60. Question on job analysis where a job needs to be identified
61. A discount rate problem where discount rate is given and an amount is given. need to identify the years
62. A process in which a cooperative is concerted into a stock company- demutualization
63. Decision making process is a cognitive psychoanalytical – psychoanalytic process
64. Group dynamics definition was given—we need to identify it based on the statement
65. A process where employee identifies himself and is determined and motivated to work- self determination theory.
66. A question based on non-verbal language. will it create positive first impression or negative first impression? we need to identify false statement among 5 options.
67. UPI question- identify the wrong statements.
68. Which among this is not a solvency ratio? options were debt to equity ratio, liquid ratio, quick acid test ratio, both liquid and quick acid, interest rate returns.