National Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development(NABARD), which is an apex development financial institution in India has released its notification for the post of Assistant Manager(Grade A).
Here is the newspaper advertisement and it is expected that soon the official notification will be out.
Accordingly, NABARD Recruitment Officer (Grade A) drive is taking place to fill 92 vacancies. The selection procedure consists of Prelims, Mains and Interview. To work in a reputable institute and earn around Rs.55587/- per month, do apply for NABARD Recruitment Officer (Grade A) Exam.
Check here for official notification and registration details: Click here
NABARD Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure
There are three phases of the NABARD Exam Pattern:
- Prelims Exam – online (objective MCQs)
- Mains Exam – online (objective MCQs + Descriptive)
- Prelims exam is qualifying in nature. It will serve as a screening test.
- After clearing the sectional & overall cut off of prelims, you will be called for Phase II Exam i.e. Mains.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
- Final Merit List will be based on marks obtained in Mains and Interview.