IRMASAT 2019 will be held in the 1st week of February 2019 for admission to PGDRM 2019-21 batch at its campus by the Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA), Gujarat. IRMASAT is the Social Awareness Test conducted by IRMA for admission.
The final selection at IRMA is based on the CAT/XAT exam score, performance in IRMASAT 2019, Group Activity, and Personal Interview. It is compulsory for applicants to appear for CAT 2018 / XAT 2019 and IRMASAT 2019.
IRMASAT Exam Pattern
IRMASAT 2019 will be held in the first week of February 2019 at IRMA Anand, after the shortlisting process at IRMA is over. Following are important points about IRMASAT Exam pattern 2019:
- IRMASAT 2019 paper pattern is the on-line Computer based test.
- IRMASAT exam pattern 2019 consists of 40 questions relevant to Issues of Social Concern
- All the questions in IRMASAT pattern are of multiple choices (MCQs) type
- Each question in IRMASAT paper pattern 2019 is followed by 5 Answer Options
- For every wrong answer marked by you in IRMASAT 2019 paper pattern, 1/4th of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- IRMASAT pattern 2019 consists of questions in English language only