Course Fee: Rs. 350
Validity of the course: Till CLAT Exam 2020
Hello CLAT Exam Aspirants,
We bring to you a very customized GK and current affairs Course for CLAT Exam. This course covers all relevant topics concisely.
You will find direct questions from our material in exam. We do rigorous research on past year papers and then compile stuff for you. that’s why our material is one of the best for your exam.
This law entrance exam will be of two hours duration. CLAT 2020 will be an online exam which will comprise of 200 multiple choice questions which candidates need to attempt to get shortlisted for admissions into the various participating law institutions. Candidates will be evaluated out of 200 marks in CLAT.
The exam paper will comprise of questions from different areas of law such as:
A. English including Comprehension: 40 marks
B. General Knowledge and Current Affairs: 50 marks
C. Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability): 20 marks
D. Legal Aptitude: 50 marks
E. Logical Reasoning: 40 marks
Total No. of Questions: 200 ( 200 Marks Paper)
CLAT 2020 marking scheme: For every correct answer in CLAT 2020, candidates will be awarded one mark. However, for every wrong option selected by candidates, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Here are some details about the course:
1) Current affairs files and Important Questions files
2) Static GK Files on History, Sports, law and order, Geography, Environment, Civics, Art, Culture, Politics etc.
3) You will get added to 1 whatsapp group for daily important questions sets, quizzes and short notes.
4) 10 GK Mock tests as per CLAT Exam paper pattern
5) 24*7 Doubt clearing through whatsapp group
For any Query
Ping us on whatsapp 8447098199, or mail us
Our website: www.gkmojo.com
1) This course is valid till your CLAT Exam 2020
2) You will get PDF files through mail as part of this course,
3) You get added to whatsapp group
4) You will be given access to site for gk tests
Harman: Benefited alot from this course, thank you sir, Ur daily updates were great in grp.
Alok: Sir did well in gk, solved more than 38 qs. thanks for ur course and whatsapp grp.