The much-awaited BOB Manipal PO 2018 notification is now released! Bank of Baroda has reduced the number of vacancies from 1200 to 600 for the post of probationary officers, this year. The online application has been started which will continue till 2nd July 2018 and the exam will be tentatively conducted on 28th July 2018. To conquer the competition, it is important for you to know the important changes being introduced in the BOB Manipal PO 2018 Exam.
Your Selection is based on 2 stages:
- Online Written Exam + Descriptive Test
- Psychometric Test (Qualifying) + Group Discussion & Interview
The Written Exam will be of the following pattern:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Medium of Exam||Time|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||50||75||English & Hindi||2 Hours 30 minutes|
|English Language (Letter & Essay Writing)||2||50||English||30 minutes|
- 1/4th Negative Marking for each wrong answer.
- After qualifying Written Exam, you will be called for GD & Interview.
Steps to apply for Bank of Baroda posts:
– Visit the official Bank of Baroda website – https://www.bankofbaroda.co.in
– Click on ‘Careers’ section on the home page
– Click on ‘Apply Now’ under ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officer through admission to Baroda Manipal School of Banking’
– First, register yourself
– Login with required credentials
– Fill the application form and pay the fee
– Download the confirmation page and take a print out for future reference