AFCAT 2019 (II) Notification:
Indian Air Force Invites Application for 338 Vacancies;
Apply at afcat.cdac.in
Indian Air Force has released AFCAT 02/2019 Notification for Recruitment in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. NCC Special Entry/ Meteorology Entry for courses commencing in July 2020.
Candidates who want to apply can read the details and see the official notification below. Candidate can apply online from 01st June 2019 to 30th June 2019.
AFCAT 2019 Vacancy Details
- Advertisement No: 02/2019/ NCC Special Entry/ Meteorology Entry
- AFCAT (Flying)
- AFCAT Entry (Ground Duty (Technical and Non-technical))
- NCC Special Entry (Flying)
- Meteorology Entry – Meteorology
AFCAT 2019 Exam Dates
Start Date to Apply Online: 01st June 2019
Last Date to Apply Online: 30th June 2019
Courses Commencing in July 2020
- Exam Date : July 2019 (Tentative)
AFCAT 2019: Eligibility
• All the applicants for AFCAT 2019 should have at least 60 percent marks or equivalent with Maths and Physics at 10+2, Intermediate level or BE/B-Tech degree.
• Applicants clearing section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised University with minimum 60% marks are also eligible to apply for AFCAT 2019.
• While the minimum age of applicants should not be less than 20 year and more than 26 years, all the applicants should be citizen of India.
AFCAT 2019: How to fill the application form
Step 1: Register at afcat.cdac.in and generate your login details
Step 2: Login to your candidate account and selection of your mode of entry: AFCAT, Meteorology or NCC Special Entry for Flying Branch
Step 3: Fill up your AFCAT 2019 with academic and personal details
Step 4: Upload latest photograph, signature and thumb impression
Step 5: Select your examination centre and pay the AFCAT 2019 application fee
Step 6: Sign the declaration and submit the AFCAT 2019 application form
Step 7: Take a printout after the submission of 2019 AFCAT application form