- 1. Who has been appointed as the Chairman of the country’s biggest company Indian Oil Corporation?
- 2. 'Ministry of Utmost Happiness’ authored by -----------?
- 3. Rohan Bopanna wins ............ Open mixed doubles title to clinch maiden Grand Slam.
- 4. Who has won the Man Booker International Prize 2017 for his novel `A Horse Walks Into a Bar’
- 5. Spain’s Rafael Nadal won French Men’s Singles Open Title 2017, It was his .....?
- 6. When is world day against child labour celebrated?
- 7. Which Indian building has acquired an ‘image trademark’, making it the first building in the country to get intellectual property rights protection for its architectural design?
- 8. Which country has been named the world’s most peaceful country, topping the Global Peace Index for the tenth consecutive year?