Changes in Dates: Last date to apply online: Friday, 15th September 2017 & Written Examination: Sunday, 3rd December 2017.
|Last date to apply online:||Friday, 15th September 2017|
|Last date to apply online and submit GMAT score for Foreign Nationals and NRIs:||Thursday, 15th February 2018|
Sunday, 3rd December 2017
10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon
IIFT 2017 : Apply Here
Registration fee :
|: US$ 80 (INR 4500)|
Mode(s) of payment :
Mode 1: Online Payment Gateway – Through Credit/Debit Cards (VISA/Master)
Mode 2: Demand Draft – Applicant has to get a DD made in favour of INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE, payable at NEW DELHI, since the candidate is required to fill in the details of the Demand Draft in the online application form.
Admit Card: The Admit Cards can be downloaded from IIFT’s website from 15th November 2017. With a print out of the Admit card, the candidates should reach the venue of the Exam Centre on 3rd December 2017 latest by 9.00 a.m. with one of the following documents: (a) Passport (b) Election I-Card (c) Aadhar Card (d) Driving License (e) PAN Card or (f) College I-Card for appearing in the Exam.
MODE OF ADMISSION
(For General/SC/ST/PWD/OBC Category)
- On the basis of Written Test, Group Discussion, Interview and Writing Skill Assessment
- Written Test on Sunday, 3rd December 2017 between 10.00 a.m. and 12.00 noon at Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar , Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur and Visakhapatnam.
- Based on marks for written test, candidates will be called for Group Discussion, Interview and Writing Skill Assessment to be held during January/February 2018 at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow and Mumbai.
(For Foreign National and NRI)
- Candidate would be shortlisted on the basis of the GMAT Score
- Shortlisted candidate would be required to undergo a Personal Interview at IIFT campus. Candidates called for this will have to make their own travel arrangements. In case they are not able to be physically present they would be interviewed through Skype.
About IIFT Exam
IIFT Exam Mode: Paper pencil mode.
Exam Duration: 2 hours duration from 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon.
IIFT Exam Date: Sunday, December 3, 2017.
- IIFT entrance test consists of multiple choice objective type questions (MCQs).
- The test is divided in 4 sections comprising questions on English Comprehension, General Knowledge & Awareness, Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Analysis.
- There are no fixed number of questions in IIFT entrance test, their number may go anywhere in the range of 115 to 130.
IIFT 2016 had 123 questions while IIFT 2015 had 124 questions in MCQ format.
- Maximum overall marks in IIFT entrance are 100. A penalty of 1/3rd marks will be awarded for every wrong answer. The candidates therefore have to be careful to avoid this negative marking by choosing the answer options with well calculated thought process.
IIFT 2016 Actual cutoff for GDPI and WAT call:-
The following table gives you the actual section wise IIFT cutoffs for 2016:
|1.||Verbal ability and reading Comprehension||9.67||31|
|2.||Logical ability and data Interpretation||8||36.5|
The students who had cleared the sectional cut off for each section and obtained a total score of 48.5 were called for the second round. The overall IIFT cut off for SC, ST, and PH categories is 38.50, 27.17 and 28.85 respectively. The IIFT cut off for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) Category was 43.50.