These appointments are not going to be changed for whole 2017. Memorize the name and You can expect a Question in paper from this note.
1) Justice Dipak Misra is the new 45th chief Justice of India, Chief Justice J.S. Khehar was the 44rd Chief Justice of India.
2) President Ram Nath kovind is the 14th President of India.
3) Venkaiah Naidu is the 13th Vice President of India.
3) PM Narendra Modi is the 14th PM of India.
4) Chief Election commissioner Achal Kumar Joti is 21st Chief Election Commissioner of India
5) RBI Governor Urjit Ravindra Patel is the 24th Governor of RBI.
6) Economist Rajiv Kumar is the New Vice president of NITI Aayog.
7) The 15th and current Attorney General is K K Venugopal.
8) Chairman of 14th finance commission: Dr. Y.v. Reddy
9) Justice Balbir Singh Chauhan appointed as Chairman of 21st Law Commission of India
10) Rajiv Kumar Chander is appointed India's ambassador and permanent representative to the UN ( United Nations)