conocer gente para ligar 1) World AIDS day: 1st December
Theme for 2017- ‘Right to health’
http://gsc-research.de/gsc/nachrichten/detailansicht/index.html?cHash=3a0c17a23d 2) Dia Mirza Appointed as UN Environment Goodwill Ambassador for India.
http://boersenalltag.de/blog/post/2015/03/09/interview-beim-daf-singulus-und-xing-ag/index.html 3) External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj attended the *Shanghai Cooperation Organization summit at Sochi in Russia. In June 2017, India and Pakistan had become full-fledged members of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation.
http://www.beaujolais-challenge.com/?nikolsa=avis-site-de-rencontre-2012&dc6=61 4) ‘Populism’ Named Cambridge Dictionary’s Word of the Year
coquetear sutilmente a una mujer 5) Kenyatta Sworn in as President of Kenya
Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta has been sworn in for a second and final five-year term, a month after winning a bitterly disputed election rerun marked by delays and boycott.
6) Infosys Appoints Salil S Parekh as MD & CEO
7) Iranian President Inaugurates First Phase of Chabahar Port
The port is likely to ramp up trade between India, Afghanistan and Iran in the wake of Pakistan denying transit access to New Delhi for trade with the two countries.
8) Virat Kohli surpasses Brian Lara for Most Double Centuries as Captain
9) India’s First Madame Tussauds Wax Museum Opened in New Delhi
10) HDFC Bank’s Aditya Puri Only Indian on Fortune’s Businessperson of the Year Top 20 List
11) Indian Navy Day: 4 December
12) Prithvi Shaw Named India’s Captain for 2018 U-19 cricket World Cup
This comes after Shaw slammed three tons and two fifties in five Ranji Trophy matches this season. The tournament is scheduled to be held in New Zealand staring January 13, 2018.
13) Veteran actor Shashi Kapoor died at the age of 79.
Shashi Kapoor made his Bollywood debut in 1961, as the lead actor, in the film Dharmputra
14) India’s Largest Floating Solar Power Plant Opens in Kerala
The largest-ever floating solar power plant in India inaugurated by state power minister MM Man at the Banasura Sagar dam in Wayanad. The solar power plant that floats on the surface of water has a capacity of 500 kilowatts (KW).
15) Venezuela Launches New Virtual Currency Named Petro
Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro has announced the creation of a new virtual currency named ‘Petro’ in a bid to ease the country’s economic crisis.
16) UPs Shamli District Included in NCR
Uttar Pradesh’s Shamli district was included in the National Capital Region (NCR), taking the total number of districts in the NCR to 23.
17) Russia Banned from 2018 Winter Olympics
Russia was banned from the 2018 Winter Games by the International Olympic Committee over its state-orchestrated doping programme, but clean Russian athletes will be allowed to compete under an Olympic flag.
18) Akash Missile Successfully Launched
The Surface to Air Missile AKASH with indigenous radio frequency seeker against target Banshee has been successfully launched from the Launch Complex-III at ITR Chandipur, Odisha
19) UNESCO Inscribes ‘Kumbh Mela’ on the Representative List of Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity
20) http://agencijapragma.com/?kiopoa=guadagnare-con-le-opzioni-digitali-con-meno-di-un-euro&23d=c9 Time Readers Vote Saudi Crown Prince Person of the Year
Saudi Arabia Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has been voted the Time magazine readers’ Person of the Year, despite spearheading the continued bombardment of Yemen, leading to the starvation of its citizens.
1) Narendra Modi Inducts Scorpene-Class Submarine Kalvari into Indian Navy
Prime Minister Narendra Modi commissioned India’s first modern conventional submarine, INS Kalvari, into Navy’s fleet in Mumbai, a first in almost two decades. Kalvari is the first of the six Scorpene-class submarines handed over by shipbuilder Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL).
Indian Navy Chief of Naval Staff (CNS)- Admiral Sunil Lanba.
2) India Becomes 1st Ever Team to Register Hundred 300+ ODI Totals
India has become the first-ever team to register 300+ totals 100 times in ODIs, after posting 392/4 against Sri Lanka in Mohali.
3) ADB Lowers India’s GDP forecast for FY18 to 6.7%
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) lowered India’s GDP forecast for the current fiscal by 0.3% to 6.7 %.
So current forecasts are:-
IMF and ADB: 6.7%
World bank: 7%
4) Rajasthan, First in India to Offer e-mail IDs in Hindi
Rajasthan has become the first state in the country to launch free email addresses in Hindi (in Devanagari script) for its residents, as per the state IT department Principal Secretary Akhil Arora
5) Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Ballon d’Or, Equals Lionel Messi’s Record
Cristiano Ronaldo (from Portugal) has won the Ballon d’Or for a fifth time to move level with rival Lionel Messi. The Real Madrid forward was named the winner of France Football’s prestigious award at a ceremony in Paris, France.
6) Kerala’s Alappuzha in Top 5 UN Clean City List
The waste management system being implemented in Kerala’s coastal town of Alappuzha has been recognized by the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) as one of the five models across the world for fighting the pollution menace.
Alappuzha, often called “the Venice of East”,
7) USA Now Recognizes Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital
President of USA Donald Trump has announced that the US now recognizes Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, overturning decades of official US policy.
8) Time Magazine Names #MeToo ‘Silence Breakers’ As Person Of The Year
“The Silence Breakers”, the vanguard of a global movement by millions of women to share their stories of sexual harassment and abuse, was revealed to be Time magazine’s Person of the Year.
9) *Kanchanmala Pande Wins India’s 1st World Para Swimming Championship Gold*
Nagpur’s Kanchanmala Pande created history as she became the first Indian to secure pole position at the World Para Swimming Championship in Mexico.
10) India Declared Free from Trachoma, an Infection of Eye
India has been declared free from infectious Trachoma which is a contagious bacterial infection of the eye. It causes inflamed granulation on the inner surface of the lids.
11) Human Rights Day- 10 December
Human Rights Day is observed every year on 10 December. The day the United Nations General Assembly adopted, in 1948, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
12) Jitu Rai And Heena Sidhu Win Medals at Asian Championships
Pistol aces Jitu Rai and Heena Sidhu bagged a bronze each to continue India’s medal charge at the 10th Asian Championship 10m Rifle/Pistol in Wako City, Japan.
13) Saudi Arabia Lifts Ban on Movie Theatres After 35 Years
Saudi Arabia will have its first public cinemas in more than 35 years after the government announced the lifting of the ban on movie theatres.
14) China Starts World’s Biggest Floating Solar Project
A unit of China Three Gorges Corp. is building a 1 billion yuan ($151 million) floating solar power plant, the world’s biggest, in the nation’s eastern province of Anhui. China Three Gorges New Energy Co. started building the 150-megawatt project in July and part of the plant was connected to the grid.
15) Pradeep Singh Kharola Takes Over as Air India CMD
Senior IAS officer Pradeep Singh Kharola took charge as the Chairman and Managing Director of Air India.
click here 3rd week of December
1) UK Tops Forbes’ List of Best Countries for Business in 2018
The United Kingdom has topped Forbes’ rankings of best countries in the world for business in 2018 for the first time, up from fifth last year. The list ranks 153 countries on 15 factors including property rights, innovation, taxes and red tape.
The UK is followed by New Zealand and the Netherlands, while India was ranked 62nd on the list.
2) PM Announces Relief Package for Cyclone Ockhi Affected States
Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited Ockhi affected Lakshwadeep, Tamil Nadu and Kerala to take stock of the situation, meets affected people.
3) Goa Celebrates 56th Liberation Day
Goa has celebrated its 56th Liberation Day. The state was liberated on 19th December in 1961 from Portuguese control after almost 450 years of colonial rule.
4) Sushil Kumar Clinches Gold at Commonwealth Wrestling Championships
Double Olympic medalist Sushil Kumar clinched a gold medal at the Commonwealth Wrestling Championships in South Africa.
5) Indian Diaspora is Largest in the World: World Migration Report 2018
The Indian diaspora is the largest in the world, with over 15 million migrants from India living abroad, according to the World Migration Report 2018 published by the International Organisation for Migration, the United Nations migration agency
6) Nation Celebrates Vijay Diwas- 16 December
Vijay Diwas is celebrated across the Nation on 16th December. The day marks the glorious victory over Pakistan in 1971 during the Indo-Pakistani War of 1971, in alliance with Bangladesh Mukti Bahini. On 16th December in 1971, the chief of the Pakistani forces, General Amir Abdullah Khan Niazi, along with 93,000 troops, surrendered to the allied forces consists of Indian Army
7) Government Approves Dish TV Merger with Videocond2h
Dish TV India Limited (Dishtv), Asia Pacific’s largest direct-to-home (DTH) company and part of the Essel Group has received the final approval for closing of the merger of Videocon d2h with DishTV.
8) Mo Farah Wins BBC’s Sports Personality of the Year Award
World 10,000m champion Sir Mo Farah has been voted BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2017. The 34-year-old, a four-time Olympic champion, won his third successive world 10,000m gold medal in London in August.
He becomes the first long-distance runner to win the Sports Personality award since Paula Radcliffe in 2002.
9) Bengali Poet Joy Goswami to Get 31st Moortidevi Award
Eminent Bengali poet Joy Goswami will be given the 31st Moortidevi Award for the year 2017.
10) India currently ranks 60th out of 127 countries on the Global Innovation Index (GII) 2017 as compared to 66th rank on GII 2016. The list was topped by Switzerland.
rencontres drc 4th week of December
1) Viswanathan Anand Wins World Rapid Chess Championship
India’s ace chess player Viswanathan Anand won the World Rapid Chess tournament title in Saudi Arabia by beating Russia’s Vladimir Fedoseev 2-0 in a two-game tie-break
2) Triple Talaq Bill Passed in Lok Sabha
The Lok Sabha passed the Muslim Women (Protection of Rights on Marriages) Bill 2017 making instant triple talaq illegal with up to three years in jail for the husband.
3) Indo-Maldives Joint Exercise ‘Ekuverin’ Concludes
The two-week long eighth edition of the Indo-Maldives joint military exercise, ‘Ekuverin’, came to an end at Belagavi, Karnataka. ‘Ekuverin’ means ‘friends’ in the Maldivian language.
4) Anushka Sharma is PETA’s ‘Person of the Year’
Actress Anushka Sharma has been named PETA’s Person of the Year by animal rights organisation People for Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA).
5) Jairam Thakur Took Oath as 6th CM of Himachal Pradesh
6) Vijay Rupani Sworn in as Chief Minister of Gujarat
7) Book on Gauri Lankesh’s Writings Launched
A book containing selected writings by late journalist Gauri Lankesh was launched at the Mumbai Press Club, three months after she was gunned down.
The book, The Way I See It – a Gauri Lankesh Reader, has been edited by writer and sociologist Chandan Gowda.
8) World’s Longest Glass Bridge Opens in China
The world’s longest glass bridge has been opened in China to the public. Though it has a capacity to hold 2000 people, only 500 would be allowed at a time. Located in Shijiazhuang, the magnificent bridge lies 218 meters above hanging between the two cliffs in Hongyagu Scenic Area in Pingshan county.
9) Environment Ministry Launches Pilot Project ‘Blue Flag’ for Beach Clean-up
10) Bengaluru Becomes First Indian City to have its Own Logo
11) Salman Khan Tops Forbes India Celebrity List 2017
With earnings of Rs232.83 crore, actor Salman Khan has topped the Forbes India Celebrity 100 list 2017 for the second consecutive year.
12) Sushil Becomes PWL’s Most Expensive Wrestler at Rs.55 lakh
Sushil Kumar was wanted by all the teams ahead of the new season of Pro Wrestling League (PWL) and the bidding war created history in New Delhi. Sold to Delhi Sultans for a whopping amount of Rs 55 lakh, Sushil is now the most expensive player in the history of the tournament.