Fee: Rs. 500
Validity : Till IRMASAT
We have come up with a course based on IRMASAT Exam.
This course will help you to excel IRMA online admission test on the subject of “Issues of Social Concern”.
IRMASAT Exam Pattern
1. Duration of the Test: 80 Minutes
2. Total Number of Sections: 1
3. Total Number of Questions: 40
4. Number of options: 5
5. Marks per question: 1
6. Negative marking for wrong question: One fourth of the allotted marks
7. Mode: Computer-based
Selection Process (Admissions 2018)
1) IRMA will use CAT 2017/XAT2018 and “IRMASAT 2018” scores for admission to PGDRM 2018-20.
2) All applicants for IRMA Admissions have to additionally appear for “IRMASAT” – The IRMA Social Awareness Test.
3) “IRMASAT” – The IRMA Social Awareness Test will be held on February 04, 2018.
4) PGDRM participants are selected on the basis of the above mentioned Admissions Test, Group Activity, and Personal Interview.
5) It is compulsory for applicants to appear for CAT 2017 / XAT 2018 and “IRMASAT” of IRMA
Topics covered under the syllabus of IRMASAT are:
The section generally tests the candidate’s understanding of relevant social issues and socio-economic factors. The IRMASAT 2018 syllabus includes General Knowledge, Current Affairs and topics covered under Issues of Social Concern, which are mentioned below:
A. Government schemes (IRDP Schemes,Women-Oriented Schemes, Educational Initiatives of the Government)
B. Short-Term Migration & Death due to Cold
C. Indian Economy, Social and Economic Development
D. Human Rights & Environmental Issues
E. Employment, Literacy & Corporate Social Responsibility
F. Human Development
G. Gender and Social Groups like Caste and Religion
H. Education & Health Issues
J. Agriculture & Rural Development
For Any Query
You can drop a mail on <email@example.com> or ping us on 8447098199.
Our website: www.gkmojo.com
1) As part of this course, You will be added to 1 whatsapp group for daily updates, short notes and important questions sets
2) You will get material through mail in LOTs.
3) Material will have Notes and Important MCQs.